Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack! (And POWs rock, specially Dr. Butler)

Hey ppl! Hurricane Gustav barely missed us, praise God. BUt to those that were hit, my prayers and sympathy are withoyu. I remember what Rita did to my area 3 yrs ago.

Anyways, first thing first..... big ups to anyone who participated in the Midnight Fantasies Lake Front Tour 08. For those of you who dunno, its a big car show in the Louisiana area. Me thinks it may go elsewhere too though but I'm not sure, LOL. But yeah, I just left there...the judging hadn't been announced but I would hate to be one of those judges because there were a LOT of hot cars out there. I enjoyed myself. Too bad my DC was full and my memory card is broke (don't ask) or I'd have pics. But I can't wait til me and The Honey get some fly, souped up whips to enter.

Uh...I had so much stuff I wanted to write about over the time we had evacuated but in the chaos that is being a refugee, I forgot, LOL!!

Found this online today, on allhiphop.com....PLEASE PASS IT ON!!


(If it doesn't play...my bad, I'm workin' on it.) OBAMA/BIDEN 08!!!

'Kay, I'm pressed for time right now, but I'm going to be posting something MUCH more serious later that I think could spark some interesting conversations. So keep ya eyes peeled for a new post.

Til theeeeeeen.....
Laterz!

No comments:

Are you satisfied with the current film rating system?