Thursday, September 11, 2008

Elizabitch Hasselbeck is starting to get on my damn nerves!

Okay...when Rosie was on the View, I sided with her cuz it was just nice to see someone stand up to Rosie. Especially after the whole thing with Trump, because she thinks she's smarter and funnier than she truly is. I used to love her show but now I can't stand her.

HOWEVER Elizabeth Hassleback is statrtig to irritate the hell outta me! I don't feel like posting the videos nor do I have the time, becuase I'm actually supposed to be continuing my weather alerts for fam and friends in the area who are at work and can't watch the live press conferences that Gov. Jindal and our local officials are having every so many hours because of Hurricane Ike, which poses a HUGE threat to us right now. But go on YouTube and look up her talking about Michelle Obama and then proceeding in other vids to stick her head all up Sarah Palin's ass...or vagina sine the only reason she seems so thrilled is because she's a womn. NEWS FLASH: I am just as much for women breakin barriers as the next female, BUT all women are not created equal. SHE IS NOT THE ONE. Plain and simple.

OOPS...gotta go Hurrican update on right now and I'm bogging, LOL.

No comments:

Are you satisfied with the current film rating system?