Monday, August 25, 2008

Introducing.....

Hello world.

The name's Miss Nae, as far you all shall know. I'm not new to blogging, but I am new to doing it in this form. I used to blog on my MySpace page and other social networks. But I owe the inspiration to really start my own ....page, I guess, to none other than Mr. Kanye West. I am ADDICTED to his blog. And 'Ye doesn't really write much, but he posts the most interesting things and his posts spark good conversations. I guess I could also credit it to the myriad of gossip sites out there, because I wanted a page of my own to write things and to comment on things they post freely without worrying about them deleting my comment or it being too long. SSSSSSSOOOOOO...here I am! LOL.

So check out my profile...if you wanna know more about me, go see my MySpace page(www.myspace.com/smurf337). Or shoot me an email. Anyways I look forward to ranting and raving, venting and laughing, teaching and learning from this blog and its readers!!!
Laterz....

No comments:

Are you satisfied with the current film rating system?